As a small, family run winery focused on high quality, terroir driven wines limited by our estate vineyard, it can be easy to miss out on your favourite wines as they sell out rather quickly. Experience the full range of Emandare’s wine portfolio throughout the year by joining one of our wine clubs. All shipments are selected by Mike & Robin to ensure that you receive the best expression of Emandare’s nature in every bottle. Membership is limited and will be taken on a first-come first-serve basis.
There are two different club options available:
1 Case Club – $365 – Receive 6 bottles twice a year, in the spring and fall.
Limited to 50 members.
2 Case Club – $700 – Receive 12 bottles twice a year, in the spring and fall.
Limited to 25 members.
Other perks of The Wine Club include:
- 10% off all additional wines purchased in the wine shop and online.
- Free shipping on all case orders to Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland and 50% off shipping Canada wide.
- First access to limited edition and library wines.
- First access and invitation to all Emandare events.
- Entry into Emandare’s annual Wine Club draw. (An ever changing super special, summertime surprise!)
Join the Emandare Vineyard Wine Club.
After you submit the form you will receive a confirmation email and we will contact you directly with further details and information.
- Our wine is limited to 50 members for 1 case club and 25 members for 2 case club.
- Our wine club runs annually with openings for new members in the beginning of every year.
- New wine club membership opens from Dec. 1 – Mar. 31 annually.
- Any new wine club applications received between Apr. 1 – Nov. 30 will be included on the wait list for the following year.
- If payment is not received by the end of March, club membership will be automatically cancelled.
- There are no substitutions although adding to orders is permitted.
- Misdirected or reshipped orders will result in additional fees.
- No Refunds.
- You must be of legal drinking age to be a part of a club.
- We do not keep credit card information on file.
- Open to Canadian residence only.